- This event has passed.
Hike for Your Health
March 16 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
The Chelan-Douglas Land Trust and Columbia Valley Community Health invite you to hike for your health!
Join us for the 2019 Hike for Health Series. Improve your health, be part of a team, take home prizes and be entered to win one of many grand prizes at the end of the hiking season.
How to participate in the Hike for Health Series:
- Participate as an individual or as part of a team (5-10 people).
- Complete as many hikes as you can between March and October 2019 by doing one of the following.
- Join the Chelan-Douglas Land Trust and CVCH on the third Saturday of the month at a designated trailhead (schedule and more information will be emailed to you once you sign up),
- Do the hike on your own and post a picture of yourself on the trail on social media with the hashtag #2019hikeforhealth
At the Third Saturday hikes, you will receive a small prize as well as a raffle ticket when you check in. Use the raffle ticket to enter to win grand prizes in October. After you check in, join us for a guided hike at the beginning of the check-in time (9:15 AM most months; 7:15 AM in July) OR enjoy the hike on your own.
- If part of a team, each team member present gets an EXTRA raffle ticket if at least five team members show up to a Third Saturday hike. Encourage your team mates to participate to have a better chance to win one of the grand prizes.
- If you did your hike on your own that week, we will complete a pick up your raffle ticket at the next Third Saturday Hike.
If you have questions or for more information, contact the CVCH Outreach Department at (509) 662-6000 ex. 1090.