- This event has passed.
March 1 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Catch up with friends and meet new people interested in our land, water and trails. Please join us for Wild Ideas, a fun, free event at Pybus Event Center featuring:
- Beer & wine available for purchase ($5 cash only),
- complimentary non-alcoholic drinks and finger foods provided by CDLT, Pybus vendors, and Land Trust members,
- three short, inspiring 5-minute talks that give you a taste about interesting topics. This year…
- Chew on This: Ecosystem Restoration with Beavers,
- Introducing the Amazing White-headed Woodpecker,
- Team Naturaleza: Bringing People & Nature Together.
After a beverage, snacks and some good conversation, we’ll hear three short, fun, 5-minute talks on our land and water. Then, you’ll hear from Land Trust Executive Director Curt Soper about some exciting projects coming up in 2019.
Whether you’re a long-time Land Trust member or just want to hear more, join us for Wild Ideas. Afterwards, grab dinner in Pybus Market and check out the Friday night music!
RSVPs appreciated but not required. RSVP either online or by calling (509) 667-9708.