Do you have a special outdoor place you would like to share with others — a place that ignited a family member’s passion for the outdoors; a place that’s given you peace or perspective; or a place where you fell in love with nature, an adventure sport, or an adventurous person? If so, help keep the WenatcheeOutdoors website healthy, growing, and free to everyone by becoming a Guidebook Sponsor. Pick an unsponsored guidebook entry you’d like others to know about; then click here.
As a sponsor, we’ll contact you for a picture we can post at the end of the entry along with a few sentences describing why this place is special to you.
You might choose to be Guidebook Sponsor to:
- Give a guidebook post as a Valentine’s Day gift to a family member
- Support a favorite sport you want others to try
- Celebrate a personal achievement (e.g., you just had a personal-best completing this outing)
- Memorialize a loved one who loved this spot
- Remember a pet you used to bring here
Note: Each guidebook post can only have one sponsor. Sponsorship lasts one year. Any guidebook entry without a sponsor is open for grabs. Cost for a year sponsorship is $50.
Here’s an example: