Bike 2 Thrive is an event for Individuals & families to Bike or Walk on our Loop Trail. This event is hosted by Life Choices. It is a chance for our community to come together in unity and hope; social-distancing of course. Sign-up today!
Join us as we walk/bike our way through a treasure hunt on the Apple Capitol Loop Trail on September 12th, 9:00 am-2:00 pm. Choose to bike or walk, choose your time, choose which family members join you and choose who will support you with pledges and donations. Meet us at Pybus Market to check-in, then off you go at your own pace, social-distancing at 6’ apart. There will be several walking/biking routes and fun for all ages!
What can you expect at the event:
* Washable, reusable Face masks for every participant ages 4 and
* Keepsake from the treasure hunt.
* Tables with bottled water and prepackaged snacks around the
loop (masks worn by person at table. Hand sanitizer
available at every table.)
* Participation medals for children ages 4-12.
* Grand Prize for person/family that raises the most funds through
* Raffle tickets to win a prize for everyone who raises $500 and
above in pledges.
* Raffle tickets to win a third prize for everyone who completes the
OUT OF TOWN THAT DAY? NO PROBLEM! CONTACT US FOR ALTERNATIVES.
For more information click here.
Get hand-picked trail guide posts, events and more delivered to your inbox specifically with you in mind.
Leave a Reply