- This event has passed.
Bloom Metric Century
August 15, 2020 @ 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
We’ve rescheduled the inaugural Bloom Metric Century to August 15th! Come join us for a day of fun in the sun on bikes, then head to downtown Wenatchee for the Tour de Bloom Criterium. This ride is part of the Tour de Bloom Stage Race festivities.
Choose which ride works best with 100K and 50K options.
100K – 7:30 am
50K – 9:00 am
100K – 3772′
50K – 1690′
The ride route will feature some of the best riding roads in Chelan County. After the ride, join us for the Twilight Criterium of the Tour de Bloom stage race.
– Event T shirt if registered before April 15th, 2020
– Raffle ticket
– Beer Token for the Tour de Bloom Twilight Criterium Races beer garden after the ride
– Breakfast sandwich from Sage Bakery at start.
– Treats From Anjou Bakery at First rest stop in Dryden Park.
– Treats from Local Leavenworth Bakeries at Ski Hill, our mid-point stop.
– Homemade Gatorade, cheeses, etc. at Anjou Rest stop.
– Gourmet, post-ride lunch by Smoke Blossom at Wenatchee Valley Brewing Company.
– Tour de Bloom Hazy Ale at Finish Line
– Tour de Bloom Wine at finish.
– Bike mechanics at all rest stops.
– Sag Wagon