- This event has passed.
Bloom Metric Century
May 2, 2020 @ 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
A note from the WenOut Staff: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please contact the organization hosting the event or check their website or Facebook page to verify if the event is continuing to take place. Thank you.
Welcome to the inaugural Bloom Metric Century! This ride is during the Washington State Apple Blossom Festival, and is part of the Tour de Bloom Stage Race festivities.
Location: Wenatchee, WA
Choose which ride works best with 100K and 50K options.
100K – 7:30 am
50K – 9:00 am
The ride route will feature some of the best riding roads in Chelan County, while the surround orchards are in full BLOOM! After the ride, join us for the Twilight Criterium of the Tour de Bloom stage race.
– Event T shirt if registered before April 15th, 2020
– Raffle ticket
– Beer Token for the Tour de Bloom Twilight Criterium Races beer garden after the ride
– Breakfast sandwich from Sage Bakery at start.
– Treats From Anjou Bakery at First rest stop in Dryden Park.
– Treats from Local Leavenworth Bakeries at Ski Hill, our mid-point stop.
– Homemade Gatorade, cheeses, etc. at Anjou Rest stop.
– Gourmet, post-ride lunch by Smoke Blossom at Wenatchee Valley Brewing Company.
– Tour de Bloom Hazy Ale at Finish Line
– Tour de Bloom Wine at finish.
– Bike mechanics at all rest stops.
– Sag Wagon