- This event has passed.
CDLT/CVCH Hiking Challenge
April 21, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
The Chelan-Douglas Land Trust and Columbia Valley Community Health invite you to hike for your health!
Join us for the 2018 Foothills Hiking Challenge. Improve your health, be part of a team, take home prizes and be entered to win one of many grand prizes at the end of the hiking season.
You can complete the hike on your own, or join us for our Third Saturday hikes. At the Third Saturday, we’ll be stationed at the bottom of the trail to check people in and hand out tickets for prizes! A guided hike will begin one hour after the start of the check-in time.
Win prizes, have fun, get healthy, and find new places to explore.
Future Hike Schedule:
- March 17: check-in from 9-11 AM, Dry Gulch Road (2.4 miles, 1.5 hours)
- April 21: check-in from 9-11 AM, Balsamroot Trail (2 miles, 1-1.5 hours)
- May 19: check-in from 9-11 AM, Loop Trail (3.2 miles, 1 – 1.5 hours)
- June 16: check-in from 7-9 AM, Castle Rock to summit (2.4 miles, 2.5 hours)
- July 21: check-in from 7-9 AM, Jacobson Preserve (1.3 miles, 1 – 1.5 hour)
- August 18: check-in from 7-9 AM, Odabashian to Coyote Dunes (2.6 miles, 1.5 hours)
- September 15: check-in from 9-11 AM, Homestead Trail (5.1 miles, 2.5 hours.)
- October 20: check-in from 9-11 AM, Saddle Rock to summit (2 miles, 2.5 hours)