Come up for a couple of hours or stay all day.
Objective: Prepare Ski Hill for Winter Operations and the ability to open Tubing, Nordic and Alpine operations on a minimal amount of snow.
- A free lunch will be served to all volunteers – YODELIN will be taking care of us again!
- The Ski Hill Lodge will be open with the full menu available.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions. For more information click here.
- Brush, lop and weed-eat island behind the Little Tow
- Brush and clean ½ culvert behind the Little Tow
- Remove any objects that could damage mowing or grooming equipment
- Pick-up and discard all trash & litter
- Clean Lodge concession area, restrooms, common areas & storage areas
- Wash windows
- Stack wood in the Lodge wood shed
- Pile limbs and brush to be chipped
- Mow and weed-eat jump hill
- Weed-eat ski jump tow path and judges stand
- Remove overhead branches
- Mow and weed-eat around rocks and poles
Things to bring
- a friend
- work clothes
- work gloves
- weed eaters
- a great work attitude
Leave a Reply