We want to give a shout out of thanks to our second ever guidebook sponsors. The Apple Capital Loop Trail guidebook post is now sponsored for the next year by the Brosi Family! They own and operate Momma Crow Farm which is located just outside of East Wenatchee. Here they grow vegetables and flowers for their CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) and the Wenatchee Farmer’s Market.
Andrea Brosi notes-“Since we have kids, this trail is important because it’s accessible to all ages and abilities. One of our favorite things to do here is to search for waterfowl on the Columbia River with our kids; this trail offers a number of excellent vantage points. We also like to ride bikes and use the play structure at Walla Walla Park.”
Thank you Brosi family for your support in our organization and for sharing why you love the Apple Capital Loop trail.
Do you have a special outdoor place you would like to share with others — a place that ignited a family member’s passion for the outdoors; a place that’s given you peace or perspective; or a place where you fell in love with nature, an adventure sport, or an adventurous person? If so, help keep the WenatcheeOutdoors website healthy, growing, and free to everyone by becoming a Guidebook Sponsor ($50 cost). Pick an unsponsored guidebook entry you’d like others to know about; then click here,
As a sponsor, we’ll contact you for a picture we can post at the end of the entry along with a few sentences describing why this place is special to you.
You might choose to be Guidebook Sponsor to:
- Educate others about the natural processes, access issues, or the environmental importance of a particular place
- Support a favorite sport you want others to try
- Celebrate a personal achievement (e.g., you just had a personal-best completing this outing)
- Memorialize a loved one who loved this spot
- Remember a pet you used to bring here
- Give a gift (birthday, Christmas, Valentine’s Day) to a family member who already has everything
Note: Each guidebook post can only have one sponsor. Sponsorship lasts one year and costs $50 for the year. Any guidebook entry without a sponsor is open for grabs.