Do you have a special outdoor place you would like to share with others — a place that ignited a family member’s passion for the outdoors; a place that’s given you peace or perspective; or a place where you fell in love with nature, an adventure sport, or an adventurous person? If so, help keep the WenatcheeOutdoors website healthy, growing, and free to everyone by becoming a Guidebook Sponsor ($50 cost). Pick an unsponsored guidebook entry you’d like others to know about; then click here,
As a sponsor, we’ll contact you for a picture we can post at the end of the entry along with a few sentences describing why this place is special to you.
You might choose to be Guidebook Sponsor to:
- Educate others about the natural processes, access issues, or the environmental importance of a particular place
- Support a favorite sport you want others to try
- Celebrate a personal achievement (e.g., you just had a personal-best completing this outing)
- Memorialize a loved one who loved this spot
- Remember a pet you used to bring here
- Give a gift (birthday, Christmas, Valentine’s Day) to a family member who already has everything
Note: Each guidebook post can only have one sponsor. Sponsorship lasts one year and costs $50 for the year. Any guidebook entry without a sponsor is open for grabs.
Here’s an example: